unique in Hungary!
GET CLOSE TO NATURE WITH OUR CORK YOGA MATS
What makes the Premium Yoga Sutra cork mat different and unique:
Premium YogaSutra Cork Mat is unique in Hungary and the surrounding European countries
- Yoga Sutra deals exclusively with yoga cork mats made in Portugal.
- They are made of 100% of natural, high-quality Cork, rather than cork dust. This is visible on our mats
- The bark of cork dries for 6 months, after which it is exposed to a high degree of steaming, which gives it flexibility. The bark is sliced, cut into shape, and then pressed. Their cells have a natural glue to get the cork material, the “natural leather”.
- We use EVA foam at the bottom of our yoga mat, which is manufactured in Italy. EVA is a relatively new state-of-the-art material that is recyclable, biodegradable, odorless, shock-resistant, flexible, extra grip and super lightweight
- For our premium cork mat, we do not use rubber or cork dust, making Yoga Sutra cork mat unique in the Hungarian market and in the surrounding countries.
The story of YogaSutra really started few years ago when we learned of the fundamental problem with most yoga mats on the market at that time – they were slippery and most of them enviromentally unfriendly
Our primary concern was to focus on products that would improve our health and environment.
We decided to brig to all eco-conscious yogis out there a high quality, eco-friendly premium yoga mat: a harmonious blend of two recycled materials: Cork and EVA foam. YogaSutra was born
PREMIUM YOGA SUTRA CORK MAT
Natural cork-surface yoga mat
- The cork provides a soft, pleasant foundation for your yoga practices. Can be used for practices with heavy perspiration Extremely lightweight. Can be used by beginner or advanced yoga practitioners alike.
Superior non-slip both side
- The luxuriously dense EVA foam base, and the cork surface provides an exceptional non-slip properties. Cork increases grip when wet
- EVA foam and cork form together, a strong, long lasting yoga mat.
- Lightweight : 1.15 Kg
- Cork and EVA foam are 100% recyclable materials.
- It does not contain rubber, PVC, heavy metals, phenols, latex and free of any toxic elements.
- The Sutra yoga bag is made of natural cork.